RSS
Post Icon

Tunika

This week I managed  to find an ideal shop for those who want qualitative clothes for low prices. This store is really cheap! And the best about it is that the shop is located in the heart of the city, only 2 minutes from Blaha Lujza square (on foot). It has shiny boards which advertise the clothes and that it offers English clothes. As the weeks past and I go from shop to shop, I started to realize that English colthes whose brands almost always unknown for me, often have better quality then the more popular ones, and they are much cheaper as well. This week's second hand represents this phenomena perfectly.


The store itself is a bit small for me, although it has two floors. Maybe it is because there are dozens of clothes on every hanger. The good point is that they are ordered by colours and types. Jeans, trousers, shirts, elegant clothes are all divided. There are even bras in every type. What suprised me a bit that there are two lines of different skirts; many jeans and mini skirts. The brands, as I mentioned, are mostly English ones, but I found some H&M or Debenhams shirts. They are all under 1500 HUF (6,5 USD). Skirts and trousers are also at the same price.Atmosphere coats are approximately 2500 HUF (11 USD).If someone thinks that the pricez are still high, there is a big sign at the entrance of the changing rooms that on the second floor everything is 350 HUF (1,5 USD) !  I found every sizes, mostly big ones, unfortunately.
The atmosphere was freindly, the music was modern and youthful. My only problem was with the assistants. They weren't really keen on doing their jobs, so we haven't talked a single world with each other during the half hour I spent in the store.


Although the weather is still a disaster, I cannot wait for summer and couldn't resist some cute shirts and shorts. I found a kind of white shorts that has its buttons on the sides and I immediately fell in love with it:

Top: For Women, S size, 1400 HUF ( 6 USD)
Short: Be Beau, S/M size, 1400 HUF ( 6 USD)

All in all, I think it is a pretty good second hand if you have the amount time and patience to select and find the best one. The assistants are not so helpful, but they are not rude, so if you are lost in the mountain of clothes, feel free to ask them!

Tunika Second Hand Shop
Location:  1073, Erzsébet Boulevard 23.
Open: M-F: 9:30-20:00, Sat: 9:00-16:00


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 megjegyzés:

Unknown írta...
Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.

Megjegyzés küldése