RSS
Post Icon

Last chance to Háda

Throughout the week, I kept hearing that Háda is the best second hand. I told my acquaintances about my blog and they began to talk about Háda. Most of them weren't even there, but they insisted on that I should go back and try it at a time, when there's no crowd around. So I chose the store in the Sugár shopping centre, which is far from the heart of the city, this way a bit calmer. I went there with the intention to create a whole new and absolutely positive opinion about this company. I didn't succeed for the second time either. But lets just start from the beginning.



As I entered the shop, I had to face more people than on the first floor alltogether. Unfortunately, they were all old, often retired people. They were running around, from line to line and stood agressively in front of the clothes, like they were protecting them from me. As I have seen this before, I tried to ignore people around me and focus on the shop itself. It is a quite large one, with many lines of clothes, bags and accessories. First, I got to the coats, which were ordered by colors. I saw some good and fashionable ones, but they all were too big, usually begining from the size 40. On the other hand, they were cheap, I saw a lot of Atmosphere and H&M ones from 2500 HUF (11 USD) to 3500 HUF (15 USD). And then came the bad part.
The rest of the store is not ordered at all. 


Although, the shirts are distinguished from the trousers this is the maximum they did with them. The shirts, bluses, cardigans and tops are mixed together, not even ordered by color or size. I literally had to look through all the pieces on the lines to find a suitable one. I spent at least half an hour to get something in my size, becuse most of the clothes are bigger ones, starting from size 40. Additionally, the prices are relatively high, it was nearly impossible to find a shirt under 2000 or 3000 HUF (9-13 USD). The trousers were out of fashion, in fact quite ugly on a high price. They are usually from 3500 to 5000 HUF (15-21 USD). The choice of bags and accessories was quite poor and again too expensive for me.I mean I can buy a new little bag for 3000 HUF (13 USD) as well. The good news is that there were dozens of males clothes, which were pretty fashionable. They had the same price as the woman stuff. 
Finally, I managed to find some suitable pieces and went to the changing room. My friend sat in front of my room and when I came out, she warned me that the curtains are completely transparent. I wasn't reall happy to hear it.

Top: Mango, S size, 1800 HUF ( 7 USD)
Cardigan: Monsoon, 36 Size, 2300 HUF ( 10 USD)

To sum up, I didn't manage to take a liking to this company, so I promise I will never try again. For my age and size the clothes are not suitable, and almost every store is crowded at any time of the day.

Háda second hand
Location: Sugár Bevásárlóközpont Örs Vezér Square 24.
Open: M-Sat: 10:00-20:00 Sun: 10:00-18:00

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése