RSS
Post Icon

Háda

I've heard so much about Háda stores around the whole country that I had no other choice: I had to visit one of them. The one on Rákóczi street has been recently renewed, so I decided to visit it. Well, it was a bittersweet experience.


Let's start with the good side, the supply. It is a typical second hand, so there are hundreds of different clothes, from every kind, like bluses, jeans, shirts, suits, clothes for children and pregnant women as well. What surpried me was the huge amount of shoes on the shelves and the toys for children. Of course, you have to look for extensively, but this is just the way second hands work. The prices are quite low, shirts are maximum 1500 HUF (6,5 USD), jeans for 2000 HUF (9 USD), children clothes between 500-100 HUF (2-4,5 USD). The brands are mostly English ones, which I didn't really recognize, but there were some Zara, Tally Weijl and S. Oliver ones. With this part, I was quite satisfied.


And now we arrived to the bitter part of the story. There was such a mass that it was nearly impossible to move. People were like crazy zombies. They ran from shelf to shelf, grabbing random clothes and pushed everybody away from the pieces. Although there are several changing rooms, I had give up my dream to try on anything after a half hour of waiting.There were only two open cash desks and I really felt sorry for the shop assistants. People were violantly fighting upon pieces of shirts, others literally pushed everybody out of the queues, the whole atmosphere was tense.
All in all I would only suggest anybody to visit it, if he/she is quite patient and determinated. The clothes were fine, but this kind of crowed was so scary that I couldn't wait to escape.

Háda
Rákóczi Street 68. 
Open: M-Sat: 09:00-20:00


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 megjegyzés:

Tiina A írta...

Oh, what an experience! People can get really crazy...

Megjegyzés küldése