RSS
Post Icon

Dorothy&Aby

This week I was going to visit a second hand near the Western Railway Station, but it was closed. Fortunately, because this way I managed to find a real treasure chest on my way back to the Railway Station. It is called Dorothy&Aby and if you walk past the store it is impossible that you don't pick up on it. In the middle of the grey "concrete jungle" shows up a colorful, pink and white shop with huge sheets, advertising the most popular Hungarian brands and a sophisticated black and white picture, explaining the feminnity of the store.


The inside of the store is spacious and as feminin as the outside. Clothes from the coolest brands like Zara, Bershka, Tally Weijl or Pimkie are separated under their brand labels and the quality of the clothes refers to the time and effort put into selecting each piece. There are no faulty or torn ones, these clothes are cheap, because they are from previous collections. The prices are different, shirts and dresses like Zara, Tally Weijl or Bershka are from 2000-4000 HUF (9-18 USD). Brand like S. Oliver, Vero Moda or Olsen are more expensive, but I didn't find any dress over 10000 HUF (45 USD). A big pleasure was that all kind of sizes can be found from XS to XXL, in every type of clothing.

The furnishment and the layout are cozy and friendly, there are two huge parts for the tons of clothes, and another quite large one for the changing rooms. The dressing rooms are spacious, there is enough place for your clothes and for you to try on every kind of dress. What was the most positive of all for me is that a young woman stood in front of the changing rooms and told me what dress was fitting and what was a disaster honestly. It kind of felt like I was with some of my friends.
This week I took an adventage of the rich assortment and chose some elegant pieces:
Dress: Vero Moda, S size, 4000 HUF ( 18 USD)
Bolero: Melone, S size, 4000 HUF (18 USD)

To sum up, it was a pleasant experience, I could find clothes in my size at low prices in every style from summer dresses to winter sweatshirts. The assistants were kind and helpful, the quality of the store is excellent. I can only recommend this shop.

Dorothy&Aby Outlet
Location: Teréz Boulevard 47.
Open: M-F:  09:00-20:00, Sat: 09:00-19:00, Sun: 09:00-18:00

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése